Páginas

quinta-feira, 16 de maio de 2013

5th day of Hippotherapy

May the 10th, was Nick's fifth day of hippotherapy. This was also his first day with his psychologist monitoring the hippotherapy session, and making a bound with Nick as well. The sessions with the psychologist will be always on fridays and with the speach therapist will be on tuesdays...
Well, on this 5th day of hippotherapy I couldn't take any pictures because Nick was upset... so I had to be beside him all the time. 
But when we got home, he came to me with a his little spoon and said "yogurt". Then, he ate his yogurt by himself!!! I was stunned! After 5 sessions of hippotherapy, he is now capable of eating by himself.... Before the hippotherapy treatment started, Nick couldn't eat alone, nor speak, nor even understand his name.
Each day now, I see a bright future for my son.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário